追蹤者

2021年5月29日 星期六

Phrases: U45

 1. After thinking for a while, Tom __________ __________ __________ a good idea. (提出)

2. Tom’s English is very good and it is difficult for me to __________ __________ __________ him. (趕上)

3. Don’t be nervous.  __________ __________ __________. (慢慢來)

4. Tom has __________ __________ __________ __________ Nancy. (墜入愛河)

5. You have to __________ these lessons __________ __________. (牢記在心)

6. Our country __________ __________ __________ the economic development. (重視)

7. Tom always __________ __________ __________ wealth. (輕視)

8. We should __________ __________ ___________ classical music. (去了解)

9. I heard about Michael Jackson, but I __________ not __________ __________ him. (熟識)

10. Tom __________ __________ __________ help me when I am in trouble. (必定)

11. We will have to __________ __________ __________ these old books. (除掉)

12. Will you come over and __________ __________ _________ me? (作伴)

13. Don’t work too hard.  __________ y__________ t__________. (慢慢來)

14. I have to _______________ Tom in my class. (趕上)

15. Why do you __________ __________ _________ this matter? (重視)

16. I will __________ __________ w__________ the cockroaches in the kitchen. (除掉)

17. My faithful dog __________ __________ __________ welcome me when I get home. (必定)

18. No one __________ __________ __________ an answer to the question yesterday. (提出)

19. You should __________ __________ __________ customs of other countries. (去了解)

20. Shortly after they met, they __________ __________ __________ __________ each other. (墜入愛河)

沒有留言:

張貼留言