追蹤者

2020年4月6日 星期一

寫出你的第一句 參考解答


參考解答

Chapter 1

Write Your First Sentence! 寫出你的第一句

參考解答
練習1
He plans to travel to New York.
練習2
I went to a movie with my friends yesterday.
練習3
Many people like to shop through/on the Internet.

PRACTICE 1
1. I like to read novels on weekends.
2. Stephen King is my favorite writer.
3. He writes many horror stories.
4. Fans designed a website for him in Taiwan.
5. They exchange his information through the Internet.
練習4
Mary bought a new coat at the department store yesterday.
練習5
We can buy many things on the Internet.
練習6
Many people like to write their own stories through blogs.

PRACTICE 2
Part 1
1. Ray and his wife care about our earth very much.
2. They learn about a lot of sad news on TV.
3. Therefore, they decide to do some good things through the Internet.
4. They send email and post articles every weekend.
5. They hope to attract public attention by doing so.
Part 2
1. George and Mary got married last weekend.
2. Some good friends and I celebrated their wedding at a hotel.
3. The bride's father gave a touching speech on stage.
4. We all enjoyed the soft music and romantic atmosphere.
5. I sincerely wish them a happy marriage.

單句寫作
1. I worked late until 9 p.m. last night.
2. I fell asleep on the bus.
3. I missed my stop and got off at the wrong bust stop.
4. My wife was very worried about me.
5. She called me on my cell phone for many times.


沒有留言:

張貼留言