追蹤者

2021年6月13日 星期日

句型6.11&6.12解答

 6.11

解答

I. 替換

1. Go to law for a sheep, and you will lose your cow.

2. Respect yourself, or no one will respect you.

3. The King goes mad, and the people suffer for it.

4. Get that right, or everything else will fall apart.

5. Tell the truth, and you may not win. Lie, and the voters will be angry when reality asserts itself.

II.翻譯:請將下列中文句子翻成英文

1. Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

2. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will eat forever.

3. Stir the milk power until it dissolves, or it will be lumpy.

4. Don’t put anything plastic in the microwave oven, or it will probably start melting.

5. One look at his face, and you will understand that he has no idea who Kelly is.


6.12

解答

I. 替換

1. He didn’t believe a word she said, and I didn’t, either.

2. Jane giggled at what I said, and Mary did, too.

3. Tim was not at the meeting this morning, and he was not at work, either.

4. The corridor was brightly lit, and the rooms were, too.

5. He won’t sit through the rest of the movie, and she won’t, either.

 

II.翻譯:請將下列中文句子翻成英文

1. David may not have admitted that he was in financial trouble, but neither did he deny it.

2. I don’t expect every student to be grateful, nor do I expect to be thanked for my devotion.

3. She asked me to go over for dinner, and so I did.

4. I hate him, and so would anyone who knows him.

5. A: You have split juice on her skirt. B: Oh, so I have!


沒有留言:

張貼留言